Welcome to Moorfield Primary
Moorfield Primary School is a county primary school maintained by Stockport Local Education Authority. The School is situated in Hazel Grove approximately six kilometres from the town centre on an estate of private housing built in the early 1960’s.
It is a 2 stream primary school of 14 classes with approximately 400 children on roll. Within the mainstream provision in the Kaleidoscope Centre there are 2 special needs classes for 18 children aged 5 – 11. The Kaleidoscope children may come from other parts of Stockport. In addition there is a privately run part-time Pre-school Group for children in the year before they start school, and before and after school care is provided by Kids Childcare Hazel Grove.
If you have any queries or require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the School Office on 0161 483 4521 where Mrs Pye, Mrs Carter or Mrs Robinson will be able to help in the first instance.
If you would like to contact the Headteacher or any other senior member of staff, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any safeguarding concerns, please contact the Designated Safeguarding Lead – John Collinson or our Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead – Paul Anderson on 0161 483 4521.
Equality Objectives Statement
Our Equality Objectives are:
- To ensure that all learners have equal access to a rich, broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
- To advance equality of opportunity by ensuring that teaching, learning and curriculum promote equality, celebrate diversity and promote community cohesion by fostering good relations.
- To eliminate any discrimination, harassment and victimisation. To ensure that no-one is unfairly or illegally disadvantaged as a consequence of their age, disability, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic or national origin, disability or religious beliefs.
- To recognise, celebrate diversity within our community whilst promoting community cohesion.
- To ensure that those with leadership responsibility and individual members of staff accept responsibility for planning teaching, learning and curriculum and apply this policy to all we do.
- To ensure that learners and parents are fully involved in the provision made by the school and to increase transparency.
- To ensure that within the school budget, adequate funding is provided to underpin this policy and that intervention, positive action and preventative action is funded where needed.
If you require a printed copy of any information on our website, please contact the school office.Find out more